Due to the meet hitting capacity in certain events we have created a waiting list below. Once registration closes and events open up. Athletes & Coaches will be notified on a first come, first serve basis.
In two years, CYUP Misfits has produced a National Record, 3 US# 1 performances and 30 IL #1 performances. In the second year, the meet looks to surpass those previous achievements.
While CYUP Misfits offers mostly standard events, the meet aims to give athletes a unique opportunity to compete in "off" events such as, the 300m, 600m, 1000m. This is an awesome chance for athletes to start their season by not running their main events. Many athletes had personal bests at this career and gained scholarships opportunities.
Come and compete at Worrill Center to get a new personal best!
- No waiver/exemptions needed for IHSA Athletes
- Illinois High School athletes will not need any IHSA exemptions to compete in the CYUP Misfits Invite. IHSA officials have communicated that athletes can compete in an event as long as the event does not occur 7 days later than when the first practice or tryout has been held by the team. (IHSA By-Law 3.106)
- High School & Middle School Meet
- Competitors can compete under club or unattached
Entry Fees: Fees are $15 for 1 Entry, $25 for 2 Entries, $35 for 3 Entries and $40 per relay entry.
Individuals can pay online after registering. All fees are due at close of registration. There are no limits to entries. This is an entry fee and not a competition fee. All times will be verified.
SEEDING GUIDELINES (Please Read)
We ask that athletes and coaches use the conversion factors below when entering times if the athlete does not have a current mark in that event. We understand that athletes may have gotten faster over the past year and summer but we will be using the conversion factors below along with our discretion to decide if seed times are reasonable. All seed times will be verified and adjusted accordingly. All entries must be made with a verifiable entry mark. All marks will be checked for accuracy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding seed times, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In submitting marks you may use:
2023 Indoor performances
2022 Outdoor performances
2022 Indoor Performances
OVAL - 5-6-4-3-2-1, Straight Aways - 4-5-3-6-2-7-1-8
300m = 200m time * 1.60 or 400m time/1.3964
600m = 400m time * 1.66 or 800m time/1.38
1000m = 800m time * 1.32
1 Mile = 1600m time/0.9942
2 Mile = 3200 * 1.0058
- All coaches will receive one free pass for 5 athletes, two free passes for 6 to 14 athletes and three free passes for 15 or more athletes in their packet. (If you have more coaches, please reach out.)
- Coaches with coaching passes will receive their wristbands in their teams packets.
- Throws coaches will be allowed over at the throws area. High Jump coaches will be allowed in the high jump area. Pole Vault coaches will be allowed in the Vault area.
MISFITS INVITE MEET SCHEDULE
7:00am Facility Opens & Track Opens for Warmups (Coaches & Athletes Only)
Doors open for spectators at 8:00am.
RUNNING EVENT SCHEDULE (Middle School & High School) - FINAL SCHEDULE
All races will be ran middle school first followed by high school unless otherwise noted.
FIELD EVENT SCHEDULE (4 Attempts for All Events)
8:15am Girls High School Jump
Boys High School Jump
8:15am Girls Pole High School Vault
Boys Pole High School Vault
8:15am Mixed High School Weight Throw
8:15am 5th-8th Grade Girls Long Jump
5th-8th Grade Boys Long Jump
Girls Long Jump (Starts 30 min after the conclusion of High Jump)
Boys Long Jump (Start 30 min after conclusion of 5th-8th Grade Long Jump)
Girls Triple Jump (Starts 30 min after the conclusion of Long Jump)
Boys Triple Jump (Starts 30 min after the conclusion of Girls Triple Jump)
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals will be given out for each event. The award table will be on the infield in the middle of the track. Athletes can pick up medals after the event is completed and posted online.
- All event winners receive a HOKA MISFITS BAG *** (Athletes in relays may receive a different item)
RUNNING: 60M DASH, 60MH, 300M DASH, 600M RUN, 1000M RUN, 1 MILE RUN, 2 MILE RUN, 4x200M RELAY
FIELD: TRIPLE JUMP, LONG JUMP, HIGH JUMP, SHOT PUT, POLE VAULT, WEIGHT THROW
Limited quantities will be available at the meet.