Nearly 1,000 coaches will be gaining knowledge, advice, and networking at this year's ITCCCA clinic at the wonderful Westin Hotel in Lombard IL. Will you?
Here are 10 great reasons to attend the ITCCCA CLINIC:
- Sprints & Hurdles Featured Speakers (click on names for more info.): Boo Schexnayder, Ryan Banta, Neil James, Brian Dzingai
- Jumps & Vault Featured Speakers (click on names for more info.): Dan Pfaff, Rob Assise, Bryan Carrel, Tim Thompson, Matt Maletich
- Distance (click on names for more info): Jeff Messer, Kevin Gummerson, Adam Thas, Heather Baker
- Throws (click on names for more info.): Ryan Whiting, Nick Garcia, Scott Benett
- Middle School & Beginning Series (click on name for more info): Adam Thas, Tim Thompson, Heather Baker, Paul Peacock, Scott Benett
- Miscellaneous Speakers (click on name for more info): Kraig Garber, Nicole Lincoln, Jim Maurer, Rachael Steil, Tom Kraus, Tom Sroka
- Friday night social with plenty of free food, conversation with coaches & speakers and reasonably priced drinks.
- Clinic Registration includes: Membership to ITCCCA, Vendor giveaways, subscription to Techniques magazine, and $1,000,000 liability insurance policy through the Illinois Coaches Association.
- Kraig Garber will be holding the rules interpretation meetings.
- The ITCCCA Clinic is the place to be on January 11th & 12th for any track & field/cross country coach who wants to improve. Register for the clinic at: http://itccca.com/january-
NOTE: Preregistration for $82 ends Jan. 8 at 11:59p (CST). Day of registration is $100 (both Fri/Sat, Jan. 11-12).