District Registration Process
10/17/2019 9:51:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Does anyone know when this is open via milesplit. I am not able to access it yet. Aren't we supposed to register via milesplit this year?
Does anyone know when this is open via milesplit.

I am not able to access it yet.

Aren't we supposed to register via milesplit this year?
10/17/2019 10:32:42 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@mutiger31 I thought we were, but I've seen District Meets listed on TRXC.
@mutiger31
I thought we were, but I've seen District Meets listed on TRXC.
10/17/2019 10:52:31 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
MSHSAA, Milesplit, and PTtiming are definitely not on the same page right now. There is a lot of confusion, that will hopefully be ironed out in the next few days....especially with class 4 district entries due on Mon and/or Wed. On the Milesplit calendar, they are currently set up by each school, most of which seem to be very different. In fact, District 1 entries "officially" close on the 27th....after the race is over, lol. I'm guessing there will be discussions within those districts, much like ours, to ensure everything is done correctly though. And, since the district hosts seem to be setting these up themselves, I'm not entirely sure how PTtiming will get those entries from Milesplit, as they (PTtiming) are the ones who are supposed to be setting up the HyTek file to be emailed back to the hosts. Obviously, the hosts would be able to do this themselves, but then MSHSAA won't be in a position to verify those "official" entries from the eligibility rosters. I'm just afraid that we may end up compromising some schools and/or athletes by not having 1 entity in charge of this entry process (whether it be MSHSAA, Milesplit, or PTtiming) to ensure this process is uniform throughout the state.
MSHSAA, Milesplit, and PTtiming are definitely not on the same page right now. There is a lot of confusion, that will hopefully be ironed out in the next few days....especially with class 4 district entries due on Mon and/or Wed. On the Milesplit calendar, they are currently set up by each school, most of which seem to be very different. In fact, District 1 entries "officially" close on the 27th....after the race is over, lol. I'm guessing there will be discussions within those districts, much like ours, to ensure everything is done correctly though.

And, since the district hosts seem to be setting these up themselves, I'm not entirely sure how PTtiming will get those entries from Milesplit, as they (PTtiming) are the ones who are supposed to be setting up the HyTek file to be emailed back to the hosts. Obviously, the hosts would be able to do this themselves, but then MSHSAA won't be in a position to verify those "official" entries from the eligibility rosters. I'm just afraid that we may end up compromising some schools and/or athletes by not having 1 entity in charge of this entry process (whether it be MSHSAA, Milesplit, or PTtiming) to ensure this process is uniform throughout the state.
10/17/2019 11:52:25 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Okay this is nuts. Our information is on TRXC, but you can not register and no meet is "scheduled" on MIlesplit for us to do so. I get paranoid and always do it early, but it's not even available at this point. They need to get on top of this. MSHSAA already had issues with the online rules meeting this fall. I filled mine out and it never was accepted. They made us pay to open it up and it was there completed just as we had said. I'm sure our A.D. is still waiting for the refund.
Okay this is nuts.

Our information is on TRXC, but you can not register and no meet is "scheduled" on MIlesplit for us to do so.

I get paranoid and always do it early, but it's not even available at this point.

They need to get on top of this.

MSHSAA already had issues with the online rules meeting this fall.

I filled mine out and it never was accepted.

They made us pay to open it up and it was there completed just as we had said.

I'm sure our A.D. is still waiting for the refund.
10/17/2019 12:06:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@mutiger31 I would contact your district host (and MSHSAA) to find out what their plan for entries are. If they are like us, they were waiting for Milesplit, MSHSAA, or PTtiming to get this set up for them, or at least instructions for the host to do it. Neither happened and we just set it up the way we thought it should be done.
@mutiger31

I would contact your district host (and MSHSAA) to find out what their plan for entries are. If they are like us, they were waiting for Milesplit, MSHSAA, or PTtiming to get this set up for them, or at least instructions for the host to do it. Neither happened and we just set it up the way we thought it should be done.
10/17/2019 12:38:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I think all entries are to be done through Mo.Milesplit.com. I think the meets that appear on TRXC on the meets that they are timing.
I think all entries are to be done through Mo.Milesplit.com. I think the meets that appear on TRXC on the meets that they are timing.
10/17/2019 12:41:43 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@chester1976 Correct.
@chester1976

Correct.
10/17/2019 12:49:21 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It has now become available if people are looking for it via milesplit. If you have not used it this year, make sure you go through it so you can get everything entered. Thanks for everyone's help.
It has now become available if people are looking for it via milesplit.

If you have not used it this year, make sure you go through it so you can get everything entered.

Thanks for everyone's help.
10/18/2019 11:20:35 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I am trying to drop a runner and add a different runner. I am getting an error message that says, "The following fields must be filled out before the athlete can be entered." Then there is a blank text box with no direction on what to enter. Any help?
I am trying to drop a runner and add a different runner. I am getting an error message that says, "The following fields must be filled out before the athlete can be entered." Then there is a blank text box with no direction on what to enter. Any help?
10/18/2019 11:33:30 AM
Coach
[quote=tobias3315]I am trying to drop a runner and add a different runner. I am getting an error message that says, "The following fields must be filled out before the athlete can be entered." Then there is a blank text box with no direction on what to enter. Any help?[/quote] same problem here..... just emailed MSHSAA....
bias3315 wrote:

same problem here.....

just emailed MSHSAA....
10/18/2019 12:13:21 PM
Coach
@MJO21 I'm having this problem too. I did not have any trouble registering for Gans Creek earlier in the year, but this meet must be set up differently. I emailed milesplit support and have not heard back.
@MJO21
I'm having this problem too.

I did not have any trouble registering for Gans Creek earlier in the year, but this meet must be set up differently. I emailed milesplit support and have not heard back.
10/18/2019 12:45:10 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@coachebert- Ignore the import athletes section. Simply click on "Continue Import" and add your athletes.
@coachebert- Ignore the import athletes section. Simply click on "Continue Import" and add your athletes.
10/18/2019 12:56:01 PM
Coach
@coachebert try it now... I contacted MSHSAA and they got a hold of mo.milesplit and David Everett got everything fixed.
@coachebert

try it now...
I contacted MSHSAA and they got a hold of mo.milesplit and David Everett got everything fixed.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.