Team battles
10/27/2017 11:22:52 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The Sectional is always a fun place to watch the cream rising. In the last 2 years, this Sectional has added former 2A powerhouse Yorkville and now Lockport into the fray?! This is going to be a fun battle to follow! On the guys side Edwardsville is good y'all! I should know. I've watched them eat up a lot of comp with their tight pack all year long. Yorkville is good and can give them a challenge. DON'T count O'Fallon out of the mix! They have great runners and a great coach. Jon Burnett always has the Panthers ready to race at this point in the season. They are well rested! Many have run a minimal amount of races this fall and the top 5 sat out of the Regional. They will be FRESH! Lincoln Way East looks REALLY good coming out of the Regional. Throw in Minooka, LWC, Normal Comm, and Lockport and we are going to have some great battling for the 5th and final spot. On the Girls side this should be one of the premiere Sectionals. The Top 5 are all ranked. I've seen the girls from Edwardsville be near perfect for the past 2 years down here and I can't imagine anyone better. So the fact that the Foxes of Yorkville coached by my buddy (and fellow Cougar Alum)Chris Muth are 2nd in the state(and ranked in the NXN rankings) and have been running so well is intriguing. Minooka's ALWAYS good. Lincoln Way Central and adding Lockport. The fact that many have O'Fallon on the outside looking in is CRAZY! Again I've seen the dominance of the Panthers for 20 years down here. And you know what? they're good! They have great runners, a great pack and great coaches. They won't go down without a fight and just MAYBE move into the top 5 spots...I wouldn't be the least surprised. I'M SO PUMPED!!!!!! LEt's GOOOOOOO
The Sectional is always a fun place to watch the cream rising. In the last 2 years, this Sectional has added former 2A powerhouse Yorkville and now Lockport into the fray?! This is going to be a fun battle to follow!

On the guys side Edwardsville is good y'all! I should know. I've watched them eat up a lot of comp with their tight pack all year long. Yorkville is good and can give them a challenge. DON'T count O'Fallon out of the mix! They have great runners and a great coach. Jon Burnett always has the Panthers ready to race at this point in the season. They are well rested! Many have run a minimal amount of races this fall and the top 5 sat out of the Regional. They will be FRESH! Lincoln Way East looks REALLY good coming out of the Regional. Throw in Minooka, LWC, Normal Comm, and Lockport and we are going to have some great battling for the 5th and final spot.

On the Girls side this should be one of the premiere Sectionals. The Top 5 are all ranked. I've seen the girls from Edwardsville be near perfect for the past 2 years down here and I can't imagine anyone better. So the fact that the Foxes of Yorkville coached by my buddy (and fellow Cougar Alum)Chris Muth are 2nd in the state(and ranked in the NXN rankings) and have been running so well is intriguing. Minooka's ALWAYS good. Lincoln Way Central and adding Lockport. The fact that many have O'Fallon on the outside looking in is CRAZY! Again I've seen the dominance of the Panthers for 20 years down here. And you know what? they're good! They have great runners, a great pack and great coaches. They won't go down without a fight and just MAYBE move into the top 5 spots...I wouldn't be the least surprised.

I'M SO PUMPED!!!!!! LEt's GOOOOOOO
10/27/2017 11:26:17 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Endurance Race Timing will be tracking live team standings throughout the race. There will be a checkpad at the 1.5 mile mark
Endurance Race Timing will be tracking live team standings throughout the race. There will be a checkpad at the 1.5 mile mark

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.