photo by Itai Epstein
There is nothing better a contest that is based on subjectiveness. So in the spirit of this weekend's IHSA State Cross Country Championship, we decided to drum up some extra excitement and support of the teams and individuals.
Please submit your picks by Thursday noon 11/5/15 CST. Email selections to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the instructions/rules. You have the choice of picking individuals, teams, genders, or all of them:
1) Pick individual all-state runners (top 25). You have the choice of boy or girl or all three classes.
2) Pick all 25 teams in order. You can choose boys or girls or both as well as one classification or all three.
3) You cannot participate more than once. In other words, this is not bingo. You cannot pick duplicate selections of classifications, teams, or gender selections (e.g. one boy/girl, one set of girl/boy teams)
4) Winning times or scores are not required although it's encouraged for suspense
5) Submit a nickname if you wished to not be announced by actual name if you win
6) The individual winner (anonymous) will be announced on Monday afternoon
7) The prize is the glory of being a know-it-all like Milesplit IL crew!
References to make your selections less painful: